- Molecular Formula C34H72O2
- Molecular Weight 512.9 Grams (g)
- Density 0.82 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- Melting Point 48 to 56 C (118 to 133 F; 321
- Purity 98%
- Supply Ability : 25 , , Kilograms Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 45.00 - 300.00 INR/Kilograms
- 25 , , Kilograms
- 48 to 56 C (118 to 133 F; 321
- 0.82 Gram per cubic meter (g/m3)
- 512.9 Grams (g)
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 25 , , Kilograms Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
Product DescriptionCetostearyl Alcohol
It imparts an emollient feel to the skin and can be used in water-in-oil emulsions, oil-in-water emulsions, and anhydrous formulations. It is commonly used in hair conditioners and other hair products.
2. Cetyl Alcohol
Also known as 1-hexadecanol and palmityl alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol is a solid organic compound with the chemical formula CH3(CH2)15OH. Cetyl Alcohol takes the form of a waxy white solid or flakes at room temperature. It is pure, safe to use and belongs to the group of fatty alcohols. Further, we pack this chemical properly, so that it does not loose its essential properties.
3. Stearyl Alcohol
Mixture of fatty alcohols, Steary Alcohol is classified as a fatty alcohol. Consisting predominantly of Cetyl and Stearyl alcohols, it is used as an pacifying agent, emulsion stabilizer and foam boosting surfactant. Further, it is also used as an aqueous and non aqueous viscosity-increasing agent. It is precise in composition and is known for higher shelf life.